It has been 6 1/2 months since my last post. I just don't have time to put my thoughts down. Nick keeps me up late because he doesn't want to go to bed. I know I am way too easy on him. But I know he just wants to be with me and doesn't want to miss anything.
I finally came to a decision about another child. I would love to have another child but I don't think I could handle having 2 children alone. Especially at 42 which I would be if I conceived now. I don't know how the other single mom's by choice do it, but I know my limits and don't want to push it. I would have another child if I met Mr. Right. So, I have to find Mr. Right soon for another child to happen. I would love to meet him, but I am not going to stress out about finding him.
This summer went by pretty fast. We spent the 4th of July at our friends beach house in Newport Beach. It was so nice to be there. We are blessed with great family and friends. We are so lucky to be so close to the beach, mountains, Disneyland, and only 4 hours away from Las Vegas! We made 2 trips to Vegas this summer and had a lot of fun. Mandalay Bay is great for kids. What made it even nicer was on our second trip there, I won $1200. Woohoo!
I had surgery to remove my big fibroid in May. It was a very painful and hard recovery. I am so thankful that my mom was well enough to help me. She watched Nicholas for a week. She even kept him overnight. Nicholas also had surgery. His surgery was in August. Long story but it was due to a botched circumcision. Everything is great now. No problems.
My mom started dialysis 2 weeks ago. She is on the wait list for a Kidney in San Diego. Scripps Hospital does not use prednisone, So I advised her to sign up there instead of UCLA. My poor mom. I worry about her a lot.
I am a Allergy Nurse now and love it. I finally found a department that I like. Everyone is nice and its not overwhelming or stressful. I wish I could get a job as an allergy nurse at Kaiser in Hawaii. That would be my fairy tale dream come true.
I hope everyone has had a nice summer. I did but I can't wait for winter. Its been too hot here and I am excited for cold weather. I will try to post something before next year!