In the recent weeks, I've experienced many emotions. I have noticed and felt the love and excitement from my friends and family who understand how much I want a baby. And then I have felt the coldness from friends who may not truely support me or have drifted away. It is a time when I'm finding out who my real friends are.
I go for non stress testing 2
times a week now. I have a history of high blood pressure and take medicine for it. I also have an abnormal placenta. And since I am 38, I'm considered advanced maternal age for pregnancy. My after visit summaries state "Elderly Primigravida". That sounds hilarious.
times a week now. I have a history of high blood pressure and take medicine for it. I also have an abnormal placenta. And since I am 38, I'm considered advanced maternal age for pregnancy. My after visit summaries state "Elderly Primigravida". That sounds hilarious.
So far my pregnancy has gone well. Never had morning sickness. Just tired but that is expected.
This is the happiest time in my whole life. I never realized until now, how awesome woman are. I feel my baby Nicholas moving around inside of me. Life is amazing.